Aspire's new Flexus Q pod kit has been an absolute hit here at the shop! Whether you prefer a smooth but tight MTL draw, or a tasty direct lung hit for maximum flavor and effect, you get what you need with adjustable airflow. And it's like a solid quality metal build, not your typical cheap plastic feeling device
Users are getting a week or more out of each coil with the salt nic lines we sell, and coils are just $15 for a 5 pack. Changing them is easy with the push/pull design, and no priming is required just fill and let sit for 5 minutes.
Perhaps the best part for all day vapers is the battery and charging system. You get enough power to run the 1.0ohm coil all day long, and most of the day with the .6ohm
If you are running low on power, 10 minutes on the USB charge is all it takes for about an 80% charge and you can still vape while charging.
An added bonus is the spring loaded bottom plunger fill port, making this a leak free pod design
- Battery Type: Built In 700mAh
- Draw Type: MTL/ RDTL
- Charge Rate: 3 Amp – fast charge
- Charge Method: USB Type C
- The airflow of Flexus Q is adjustable to control the air intake, from MTL to RDTL
- Wattage Range: 12-18W
- All new AF (Aspire Flexus) 0.6Ω & 1.0Ω vertical mesh coil
- Dual activation mode - Auto-Draw & button triggered.
- Aspire ASP chipset safety protection.
- Device material: Zinc Alloy & Pod material: PCTG
- Dimensions: 22.5 x 30 x 14mm Weight: 57g
- Bottom Side fill